"Welcome to my fashion blog. It's not just about what you are wearing, it's about the little things that make you feel pretty - a simple hair style, a little accessory, a cute shirt or even fashion for your home.
But never forget it doesn't matter what you wear... it looks so much better with a smile !"

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sure, my life isn't perfect... but my hair is.

Hi my beautiful friends,

as said in Mimi's words. She is so adorable and I love listening to her.
And the most important: Cute hair styles seems so easy thanks to her.

Here you will learn how to do a "five (5) strand braid", this is an easy and cute everyday hairstyle and also glamorous.




Just try it !!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11.11.2013 - Add on !
I tried it on my own as I want you to trust me. Just take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment